This Weeks News:
JOB POSTING/MINISTRY OPPORTUNITY
Part time, (12 hours per week) assistant in the Faith Formation Office. Responsibilities include developing and transmitting communications to Faith Formation families, providing weekly updates to the parish web-site, recording of Sacraments in the parish reg ister and various other clerical tasks. Applicants must be available to work during the summer months. Qualifications posted at https://www.buffalodiocese.org/job-opportunities
- DECEMBER EVENT WEEK FOLLOW UP
ADVENT IDEAS –
- ATRIUM SESSIONS – Soon but not yet! The roof on the Activity Center is being repaired. For now, all Good Shepherd Atrium sessions are still in the Faith Formation office.
- OUR LADY’S LAMBS – Our Lady’s Lambs will celebrate again on Sunday January 7th after the 9 am Mass.
- FREE FOR PARENTS – LEARN MORE HERE
December 17 , 2017
Third Sunday of Advent
Sacrament Preparation 2017-2018
Mysteries of Life in Reconciliation & Eucharist
Family Based combined First Reconciliation and First Eucharist preparation.
- Ages 8 & 9; typically, but not necessarily 3rd grade
- Once Monthly 9 am Sunday Mass with thirty minute Family Gatherings in the cafeteria afterwards.
- Suggested donation of $40/family
Be sure to schedule your meetings with a Confirmation Guide. Tim, Dan, and Melissa are flexible in meeting with candidates to ensure they are prepared for the Sacrament. Please refer to the link below for a checklist of requirements. If you have any questions please reach out to Tim at 662-9339 ext 125 or TRedinger@nativityschool.net.
- Candidates may contact Tim Redinger at your earliest convenience.
Office: 716.662.9339 ext 125
- Confirmation Enrollment Form 2017
- Confirmation Letter