Rev. James Ciupek-Pastor
Welcome to Nativity of Our Lord Parish. I pray that you will find Nativity of Our Lord a place of peace and friendship, its people gracious and kind.
May the Good Lord bless you and your family.
Father Jim Ciupek – Pastor
Rev. Peter Bassey-Parochial Vicar
Let’s do it again. Thursday, August 13 from 3pm until sold out!
LIVE STREAMS Click here to watch.
Sunday, August 16 – Sunday Mass 9am
Nativity Parish office open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
We ask that if your business can be conducted by phone or email, please continue to do so. If you must come in person, please call 662-9339 to make an appointment.
Saturday 4:30pm and 7pm
Sunday 7:30am, 9am, 10:30am, 12 noon
Mon-Thur – 7am and 9am
Fri – 7am and 8:30am
Sat – 8am
Confessions have resumed in the lower sacristy (behind the altar on the Marian side) fro 2:30-3:30pm Saturdays.
If you do join us in person, things will be a little different:
1. You must wear a mask the entire time you are in the church.
2. Communion will be distributed in the hand only. Please hold your hand flat and take care not to touch the person giving you communion. Please keep your mask on until AFTER you have received Communion in your hand, then step to the side, lower your mask, and consume the host so that you are not face to face with the priest without a mask.
3. Please always maintain a social distance of 6 feet between others (except those in your household).
4. The congregation is asked not to participate in the singing of hymns as this may be more likely to cause the spread of COVID-19.
5. As hard as it may be, please no socializing. I know we will all be so happy to see each other, but please do not gather in the narthex or at any entrances. Please do not gather with others in the church. Smile and wave from a distance
NATIVITY SCHOOL OPEN FOR IN-PERSON LEARNING FIVE DAYS PER WEEK!
Nativity has submitted its proposed opening plan for the 2020-2021 school year. We are open for in-person learning five days per week. Busing is available.
If you would like to learn more or are interested in enrolling your school age children, please email Melissa at email@example.com or call 662-7572.
DONATE YOUR USED BABY AND TODDLER ITEMS!
New or gently-used items are accepted. Due to very strict Covid-19 guidelines, used items must be FRESHLY laundered, free of stains, odors and pet hair, and sealed in plastic bags or totes. Other items (high chairs, strollers, pack-n-play, etc.) must be FRESHLY cleaned, all necessary parts included, must meet current safety standards, and not be under any recall. Donations can be left in the church narthex or the business office. Thank you!
The St. Vincent de Paul Store is back open and ready to accept donations.
They are in need of used appliances and furniture. They will come to you to pick-up these donations.
Appointments are now being scheduled for August. Please call 882-3360 and God bless you for your generosity!
The Catholic bishops of the United States are pleased to offer once again to the Catholic faithful Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship, our teaching document on the political responsibility of Catholics. This statement represents our guidance for Catholics in the exercise of their rights and duties as participants in our democracy. We urge our pastors, lay and religious faithful, and all people of good will to use this statement to help form their consciences; to teach those entrusted to their care; to contribute to civil and respectful public dialogue; and to shape political choices in the coming election in light of Catholic teaching.